Refrigerator Repair Reno
When you need fast, affordable, reliable refrigerator repair Reno NV service, call Lake Appliance Repair. We offer a 1-Year Labor Warranty and a 5-Year Refrigerator Parts Warranty (non-electronic).
Our Reno refrigerator repair technicians have an average of 15 years of experience. This means you’ll get quality work done every time. We keep our trucks fully stocked with the most common failed refrigerator parts. With so many parts on hand, we can typically diagnose and repair refrigerators in Reno in as little as one visit. And when it comes to a broken refrigerator, the faster you get it fixed, the more money you save in the end.
Refrigerator Repair That Will Exceed Your Expectations
- Our goal is to repair your refrigerator in as little as one trip.
- We pre-screen appointments to identify possible failures before we arrive.
- We hold accounts with the area’s largest parts distributors, and receive parts in as little as 24 hours.
- We use real-time dispatching software to facilitate instant communication between our office and field technicians.
- We work with leading manufacturers to stay abreast with industry trends.
- We have exclusive access to technical support lines for refrigerator brands such as Whirlpool, KitchenAid, & JennAir.
- We belong to the largest network of appliance repair professionals in North America.
Our refrigerator repair in Reno technicians are highly-trained to repair all major brands and models. We work on many refrigerator configurations every day, including:
- French door refrigerators
- Side-by-side refrigerators
- Top freezer refrigerators
- Bottom freezer refrigerators
- And more!
Convenient Scheduling Options
Factory Authorized Refrigerator Repair Reno NV
Don’t trust your refrigerator repair Reno needs to just anyone! At Lake Appliance Repair, we have been repairing refrigerators in Nevada for over a decade. Our Reno refrigerator repair techs are trained on the top residential appliances by major manufacturers, including Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, LG, Samsung, and many more.
We Repair All Common Refrigerator Problems in Reno NV
If you have a refrigerator that isn’t working, we know how frustrating it can be. We also understand that a broken refrigerator is something that needs to be fixed fast. That’s where we come in!
We offer fast, affordable refrigerator repair Reno NV services. Our refrigerator repair techs are highly-trained on all the most common problems from all major appliance brands. There’s no refrigeration problem too big or too small!
Call Lake Appliance Repair Reno if you’re experiencing any of these common refrigerator issues:
- Refrigerator not cool
- Water dispenser not working
- Refrigerator not defrosting
- Refrigerator leaking water
- Refrigerator freezing food
- Refrigerator runs constantly
As soon as you notice that your refrigerator is not cool, or your refrigerator is warm, call Lake Appliance Repair in Reno. Our techs can often repair this common refrigerator problem in as little as one visit.
What causes a refrigerator no cool issue?
- Dirty refrigerator condenser coils
- Refrigerator condenser fan motor error
- Refrigerator evaporator fan motor not working
- Refrigerator start relay defective
- Refrigerator thermostat broken
- Refrigerator main control board defective
Ugh! You go to get a glass of cool fresh water from your refrigerator water dispenser and… nothing happens. This is certainly an annoying problem. Our Reno refrigerator repair techs can have your water dispenser back in shape in no time.
What causes a refrigerator won’t dispense water issue?
- Water tube in door frozen
- Water inlet valve defective
- Low water pressure
- Water dispenser control board error
- Water dispenser switch broken
- Refrigerator water filter clogged
In order for your ice maker to produce an adequate amount of ice, the freezer must be at the correct temperature, the water level must be high enough, and the water valve needs to be working. The following are the most common causes of low ice production:
- Clogged water line
- High freezer temperature
- Inadequate water supply to refrigerator
- Dirty water filter
When a refrigerator runs constantly, you’ll be able to hear it. This is not good, as it can spike your electrical bill. It’s best to have a qualified Reno refrigerator repair technician diagnose and fix the problem as soon as possible.
What causes a refrigerator runs constantly issue?
- Refrigerator condenser coils dirty
- Freezer temp above 10 degrees F
- Defrost heater assembly failure
- Refrigerator door gasket damaged
- Evaporator fan motor error
- Defrost timer malfunction
Did you know that you can and should clean your refrigerator coils once or twice a year? It’s true. Keeping your refrigerator coils clean is one of the most important things you can do to keep your unit running efficiently.
So, how to clean refrigerator coils? The coils are located on the back or underneath the unit. Unplug the refrigerator and access the coils. Use a condenser coil cleaning brush or something similar to remove all dust, dirt, and other build up. Vacuum or sweep away any remaining debris. Reinstall the coils and you’re all set!