Now Hiring: Videographer & Editor
Lake Appliance Repair is seeking a Videographer & Editor to add to our growing team. We are among the largest privately held appliance repair companies and we want you to join us!
Our goal at Lake Appliances to differentiate ourselves from the pack. We want a larger-than-life personality who can capture a FUN-loving, community-driven, business to help with recruiting, marketing, and education. Videos may include parodies, social media commercials, policy informationals, event announcements, How-To’s, and more.
If you’re interested in applying, fill out the application form and attach your resume for consideration. We look forward to meeting with you.
Other available positions
- The majority of this job can be performed remotely from anywhere in the US
- Must be able to travel for video shoots between California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Hawaii
- Competitive pay based on experience
- 18 days paid time off per year
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- Travel to different locations throughout several states to shoot video for a variety of projects
- Edit video and create a catchy, entertaining, high-quality product for our needs
- Ability to create videos for recruiting, marketing, and educational purposes
- Experience in shooting and editing high-quality videos with a sample portfolio
- Strong sense of creativity and vision for creating engaging video content
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree preferred