Now Hiring: Parts Inventory Specialist
Lake Appliance Repair is seeking a Parts Inventory Specialist to add to our growing team. We are Northern California’s largest privately held appliance repair facility and we want you to join us!
Our technicians provide professional in-home repair on refrigerators, washers, dryers, ovens, dishwashers, and more — and we need your help to be the best support they have.
If you’re interested in applying, fill out the application below, or drop off your resume and cover letter at 8146 Greenback Lane Ste 102, Fair Oaks. We look forward to meeting with you.
Other available positions
- Hours may vary
- Hourly pay based on experience
- 18 days paid time off per year
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- Receive parts
- Return parts and follow up on missing credits
- Pull parts usage reports and monitor cycle counts
- Conduct inventory on a quarterly basis per vehicle
- Negotiate better terms with current suppliers
- Report progress in managers meeting, weekly
- Prepare pick up for parts courier
- Analyze which parts need to be added/removed from inventory based on current trends
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years experience in inventory, distribution, and operational procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree preferred