Now Hiring: Parts Inventory Specialist
Lake Appliance Repair is seeking a Parts Inventory Specialist to add to our growing team. We are Northern California’s largest privately held appliance repair facility and we want you to join us! Our technicians provide professional in-home repair on refrigerators, washers, dryers, ovens, dishwashers, and more — and we need your help to be the best support they have!
Job Duties include:
- Working M-F 8am-5pm
- Receive parts
- Return parts and follow up on missing credits
- Pull parts usage reports and monitor cycle counts
- Analyze which parts need to be added/removed from inventory based on current trends
- Conduct inventory on a quarterly basis per vehicle
- Negotiate better terms with current suppliers
- Report progress in managers meeting, weekly
- Prepare pick up for parts courier
Job requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associates Degree preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 2 years experience in inventory, distribution, and operational procedures
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-3 weeks vacation per year
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- Relocation services available for right candidate
Please apply on the form on the right.
We look forward to meeting with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 /year
Local candidates only: • Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Required experience: • Inventory: 1 year
Required education: • High school or equivalent