Now Hiring: Office Manager
Lake Appliance Repair, a leader in residential appliance repair services, has an opening for an Office Manager in the Sacramento County area. This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our fast-pace Dispatch, Parts, and Billing departments. The Office Manager will also be accountable for maximizing office efficiencies, human resources, and general oversight and improvement of everyday office procedures.
At Lake Appliance Repair we offer a unique company culture, competitive pay, and on-going support for our employees.
Other available positions
- 5+ years of experience in a service industry managing position.
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to handle stress well
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to read part diagrams and/or basic technical aptitude
- Familiarity with Windows 8 and networking
- Ability to quickly learn our complex scheduling and billing software
- Must have strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Experience hiring and firing
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks Software
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the scheduling, parts, and billing departments
- Calculate and submit payroll
- Provide daily leadership to office staff
- Motivate employees to increase productivity
- Hire and train new employees
- Handle escalated customer issues and complaints
- Assist in improving first call completion ratio
- Manage and develop new business relationships with local dealers and vendors
- Assist in developing business strategies for growth and efficiency
- 30-42K per year + Bonuses
- SIMPLE IRA Contribution
- Annual Paid Vacation
- Paid holidays
Lake Appliance Repair is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.