Now Hiring: National Technical Trainer
Lake Appliance Repair is seeking a National Technical Trainer to add to our growing team. We are among the largest privately held appliance repair companies and we want you to join us!
Learn more about this position below! And if you’re interested in applying, fill out the application form and attach your resume for consideration. We look forward to meeting with you.
Other available positions
- Full-time Monday through Friday
- This job can be performed remotely from anywhere in the US
- Competitive pay based on qualifications & experience
- 18 days paid time off per year
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- Continue developing our existing training program with visuals, processes, and design a plan to onboard 25+ Lake technicians annually.
- Develop our best existing technicians into Regional Trainers and ensure the program is followed identically in all markets.
- Provide reports to Regional Tech Managers and Management to encourage friendly competitions and profitability.
- Several years of experience as an appliance repair technician (training experience also preferred)
- Excellent technical, written, and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree preferred