Now Hiring: Data Analyst
Lake Appliance Repair is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to add to our growing team. We are among the largest privately held appliance repair companies and we want you to join us!
What good is data if we can’t see it laid out in a visually appealing, easy to see and understand way? You will be pulling data from a variety of data sources to blend the information, analyze and develop data on KPIs, report findings, and make suggestions to the Management Team.
Learn more about this position below! And if you’re interested in applying, fill out the application form and attach your resume for consideration. We look forward to meeting with you.
- Full-time Monday through Friday
- This job can be performed remotely from anywhere in the US
- Hourly pay based on experience
- 18 days paid time off per year
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- Collect, organize, and analyze data from various sources
- Use collected data and analyses for reporting to the Management Team
- Utilize data to suggest ideas on areas of improvement for the company
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a data analyst or related field
- Excel expertise including knowledge of creating pivots
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree preferred