Now Hiring: Customer Service Representative
Lake Appliance Repair is seeking a CSR to add to our growing team. We are Northern California’s largest privately held appliance repair facility and we want you to join us!
Our technicians provide professional in-home repair on refrigerators, washers, dryers, ovens, dishwashers, and more — and we need your help to be the best support they have!
If you’re interested in applying, fill out the application below, or drop off your resume and cover letter at 8146 Greenback Lane Ste 102, Fair Oaks. We look forward to meeting with you.
Other available positions
- Hourly Pay
- Hours vary
- Hourly pay based on experience
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- 18 days paid time off per year
- Answer high volume of calls
- Schedule appointments
- Validate warranty
- Exceed customers expectations
- Handle first level customer complaints
- Route technicians according to skill and location
- 2 years of previous call center experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to provide the best customer service in town
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree preferred