Appliance Repair Napa, CA
Don’t let a broken appliance ruin your day! We’re here to help…
Lake Appliance Repair is the leader for fast appliance repair in Napa, CA. Our technicians are factory authorized and trained on leading brands such as Whirlpool, KitchenAid, JennAir, Samsung, Sub-Zero, Wolf, GE, and LG.
We repair most major appliances in Napa including Refrigerators, Ovens, Stoves, Dishwashers, Washers, and Dryers.
Fast Appliance Repair in Napa!
We offer a premier service experience by providing competitive labor rates, fast service, and knowledgeable staff to assist you along the way. If you’re looking for the best appliance repair in Napa, CA, you’ve found us! Call us today and we’ll dispatch a qualified appliance technician to your home in Napa. We also service surrounding areas including Lake Berryessa, Calistoga, and Middletown.
Lake Appliance Repair Napa technicians are trained on the top residential appliances by major manufacturers such as Sub-Zero, Wolf, GE, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, JennAir, Maytag, Amana, LG, Samsung, Electrolux, Frigidaire and more.
We Come to You Anywhere in Napa, Calistoga, Lake Berryessa, & Middletown!
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Saturdays 9 am – 1 pm
Call Now: 707-317-1120
- We complete repairs in as little as one trip.
- We pre-screen appointments to identify possible failures before we arrive.
- We hold accounts with the area’s largest parts distributors, and receive parts in as little as 24 hours.
- We use real-time dispatching software to facilitate instant communication between our office and field technicians.
- We work with leading manufacturers to stay abreast with industry trends.
- We have exclusive access to technical support lines for brands such as Whirlpool, LG, and Samsung.
- We belong to the largest network of appliance repair professionals in North America.
Convenient Scheduling Options
Napa Appliance Repair Services
Lake Appliance Repair provides appliance services for all major residential appliances in Napa, CA.
Our technicians are trained on even the most complicated appliance types including refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, and more.
Napa Refrigerator Services
Refrigerator Repair Problems
We repair all refrigerator repair problems for most major brands including Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, LG, Samsung, Sub-Zero, JennAir, and more.
- Refrigerator does not cool
- Refrigerator water dispenser doesn’t dispense water
- Refrigerator ice maker doesn’t dispense ice
- Refrigerator leaks on floor
- Refrigerator frost build up
- Refrigerator freezer is cold but refrigerator warm
Our Napa Appliance Techs Repair All Styles of Refrigerators including:
- French Door Refrigerators
- Side-by-Side Refrigerators
- Bottom Freezer Refrigerators
- Top Freezer Refrigerators
- Counter-Depth Refrigerators
- Refrigerator Ice Makers & Water Dispensers
- Column Refrigerators and Freezers
- Refrigerated drawers
- Wine Coolers & Ice Makers
Napa Cooking Appliance Services
Cooking Appliance Problems
We repair all major cooking appliances including stoves, ranges, ovens, cooktops, dishwashers, and more. Our technicians are trained by manufacturers to repair even the toughest cooking appliance problems including:
- Oven or Cooktop does not ignite
- Oven element isn’t hot
- Oven bakes unevenly
- Oven fan doesn’t work
- Oven temperature too hot or too cold
- Range burners don’t heat
Our Napa Techs are Pros on All Oven & Range Types
- Gas Ovens & Ranges
- Electric Oven & Ranges
- Conventional & Convection Ovens
- Steam Ovens
- Slide-in Ranges
- Freestanding Ranges
- Built-in Ovens
The Difference Between Slide-in & Freestanding Ranges
The Difference Between Convection & Regular Bake
Napa Laundry Appliance Services
Laundry Appliance Problems
Washer and dryer problems are a real inconvenience. Our appliance repair Napa technicians can get your washing machine and dryer fixed fast. We work on all common repair problems including:
- Washer not draining
- Washer making strange noise
- Washer won’t agitate
- Washer won’t start
- Washer lid won’t lock
- Dryer won’t heat
- Dryer takes too long
- Dryer won’t stop
- Dryer makes noise
Washer & Dryer Types
- Top Load Washers
- Front Load Washers
- Stacked Washer & Dryer
- Gas Dryers
- Electric Dryers
How much soap to use in washing machine.
Best laundry stain removers.
Explore Our Repair Help Topics
Amana Dishwasher Not Drying: Troubleshooting and Fixes
Wondering why you keep finding your Amana dishwasher not drying properly? If your dishwasher isn’t drying and you’re tired of reaching for a dish towel …
How To Deep Clean Your Appliances
It’s that time of year, spring cleaning is in the air! While scrubbing appliances may not be the first chore to cross your mind, your appliances …
Lake’s Ultimate Guide to Spring Cleaning Success
Spring cleaning can begin with lots of enthusiasm but end with confusion if you’re unsure how to proceed. From washing shoes to appliances, the experts …