Why Choose Lake Appliance Repair v
Our owner, Krystle McConnell, worked in the appliance repair industry for years before deciding to open her own company. Since we were founded in 2005, our company has grown steadily from servicing only a small area to now providing repair service in five states!
As a family-owned-and-operated company, we continue to carry on our family tradition. That’s why our Hawaii branch is now managed by Krystle’s brother, Alex Freelove. We now provide the Island of Hawaii’s top repair technicians and the most helpful customer service staff the industry has to offer. We aim to provide Hawaii’s best appliance repair service as we continue to grow and help our community with fast, reliable repairs.
Most Professional Servicer Award Winners
The United Appliance Servicers Association, our industry’s largest trade association, hosts a yearly competition for the top appliance repair companies across the country. Nominees are judged on their company’s overall presentation, including logos, uniforms, service vehicles, and company websites. Lake Appliance Repair was chosen as the winner of the 8+ technician category in 2016, 2017, and 2019.
- One-Trip Repairs. Our vehicles are stocked with the most commonly failed parts. We’re equipped to fix your appliance issue the same day of your diagnosis when possible.
- Factory Authorized by Top Brands. Our techs are trained and certified by leading appliance manufacturers like Whirlpool, Maytag, Samsung, LG, Frigidaire, and GE.
- 5-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty. If your appliance fails due to the same problem within our warranty period, we’ll fix it again for free. We stand by our work!
- We Guarantee 5-Star Service. If you aren’t satisfied with your service, we’ll make it right. Our owner will call you personally to make sure you’re taken care of.
Service Charge: Our service call charge can range between $100 to $149.95. The cost may vary depending on your distance from our closest technician. This fee covers the cost of bringing an expert technician with a fully-stocked mobile service shop to your home. Our technician will provide a detailed estimate that includes the cost of labor and replacement parts if needed. Our service call charge will be waived if you accept our estimate and have us repair your broken appliance.
*Due to the increased difficulty of diagnosing, removing, and reinstalling built-in and over-the-range microwaves, our service charge these models is an additional $60. With this added fee, our microwave service charge will range from $160 to $210.
Cost of Labor: Our labor charges are NOT based on an hourly rate. Operating a first-class service company involves many costs that go unseen by our customers, but are essential for providing quick, dependable service. Some of these overhead costs include the expense of ongoing training for our technicians, professional testing equipment, support staff and rent, replacement parts inventory, and much more. With Lake Appliance Repair, you’re hiring an entire company for fast, efficient service, rather than an amateur handyman. That’s why our labor charges are based on national averages in our industry for each individual type of appliance service.
Parts: If replacement parts are needed to complete your repair, the parts will be charged in addition to the service charge and labor.
Warranty: The satisfaction of our customers is always our top priority. We stand by our work, and to prove it, we offer an industry-leading warranty on our repair services:
- 5 Years on Non-electronic Parts (warranty valid for parts we supply and install, unless specifically noted).
- 1 Year Labor (This length of labor warranty is nearly unheard of in our industry. We provide this so you can be totally confident in choosing us for your repair).
- 90 Days on Service Call.
*Applies only when you have paid us directly. Otherwise, your warranty is limited to the duration of the manufacturer’s warranty and/or extended warranty company.
When you choose Lake Appliance Repair of Hawaii Island, you’re making the right decision for your appliance service. Our years of experience mean that you can have total confidence in our ability to fix whatever appliance problem you’re facing. Our repair guarantee stands as a reminder that we’ll do the job right, every time.